Friday 19 October 2012

As Cute As

I though I had experience every feeling under the sun until my sister gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy ever. I will admit now that when it comes to children I have never been their biggest fan. The thought of changing Nappy's, cleaning sick and stay made me run a million miles away. A soon as I held this amazing little boy I had never felt so much overwhelming love in my life!

Your probably wondering where this is going.... but due to my sister now being on maternity leave from work she is helping my mum to start up her own little business.

They call it - Cute As A button!

Its for people looking for unusual gifts for baby showers, birthdays, wedding any event you can think of really! I know when it comes to my friends birthday I am always looking for something new to give them. something that has that WOW factor. I truly believe that they will be successful in this venture and i support them in everything they do.

So they have only just started up and they are amazing, take a look for yourselves....

Nappy Cakes (Made from Nappy's, Blankets, Socks, Baby toiletries and Baby toys




Sweet Trees and Reefs (Can be made from any sweets)





Baby Flowers (Baby's socks)



Check out their page...


Hope you like :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment