Friday 24 August 2012

Mellow Yellow

31 Day Nail Challenge - Yellow - Day 3

I love the colour yellow at the moment, it is such a nice colour to wear on your talons! Although it would look a lot better with a tan... but with my skin tone that will never happen unless it comes from a bottle. So I have been looking forward to this day in the challenge from that start!

I had so many cool ideas to try, but today I bought a Rimmel Matte top coat varnish so I was itching to use it. I painted my nails with mellow yellow polish and them covered them with my new matte top cost. The results were amazing it was like a Velvet finish! :)


I though I would leave them like that as i was happy with them but then as I was sorting my kit out i came across my gold striping tape. So I used this to do a little simple design on top...














1 comment: