Wednesday 22 August 2012

JolieBox 2

'July's Jolie Box'


well it feels like it was only yesterday that I was posting about May issue of the JolieBox and i have heard for a few people that is the case. I was one of the lucky ones that managed to get theres on time. I have been surprisingly impressed with the customer services that they offer and was kept informed about all delays on a daily basis.

The July box was all about summer or shall I say the summer essentials and getting your skin prepared for and future sun. the thing I love the most about getting these boxes is that you get to try out the more smaller/ boutique brand that you wouldn't normally come across in your normal super store!

So what was in July's Box.....

Jane Iredale Tantasia - Self Tanner

When it comes to fake tan I am always a little worried.. this product seemed to give the most subtle bronze sheen which was really nice. I have only been applying to my face and neck due to the small amount but I have nothing bad at all to say about this one!



Nailgirls - Medal Collection Nail Polish

You can never go wrong with metallic or shimmery polishes they can make any outfit look $100! I loved that you go two shades (Bronze and Gold) perfect for the current London Olympics.

Wen - Sweet Almond and Mint Cleansing Conditioner

so I am saving this product for when/if I go on holiday as it is the Perfect travelling size. I will let you know how it goes.

Nail Separators

I am always looking for these somehow I buy them and the next day they are gone... so these where a god send.



Etat Pur Miomimetique - Express Purifying Mask

My skin is so sensitive I was a little hesitant to use this product. It was nice and soothing when I applied and left my skin feeling fresh and clean although I did not see any improvement to my normal skin routine.



KMS California - Free Shape

this is a heat protection spray I have been using  for a few weeks now, it leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I will be buying this again! :)

So far I have not revived any bad products for JolieBox, I guess I have been lucky that I am willing to try new products and give them a chance. JolieBox are definitely my favourite beauty box and I am counting down the seconds for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment