Thursday 30 August 2012

It's A Rainy Day!

31 Day Nail Challenge - Blue - Day 5

Everyone loves the colour blue! it comes in so many different shaped for bright blue, greeny blue, purple like blue, Its one of my fave colours to design with.

Going around my mind today was trying a design to do with the ocean or the sky with some stars. But as I was sat there painting over my chipped nails I starts adding layers and layer of glitter getting carried away watching beauty and the beast ( one of my all time faves).

Half hour later when I looked at my nails I was shocked with the out come......

Yes they too ages to dry and yes they could have been classed as a little tacky but I was in love with them 100%! They were so spur of the moment and so easy I just had to keep them on.

It some how also manged to brighten up the rainy day we had... going to do them in all different colours now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment